Saturday 4 August 2018

3 BHK Modern House Plan

Virtual 3D walkthrough of single storey 3bhk modern house plan with one garage





Plan Description

This house plan consists of 3 bedrooms, one dinning cum drawing hall, one kitchen, one bathroom, one staircase and one garage built in a area of (52'x36') 1872 sq. ft. The total area of the plan is (60'x42') 2520 sq. ft. besides 15' wide road. A free space of 5' is provided at the front and a free space of 3' at the right, left and back of the proposed building plan. The plan is north facing. A 30' wide and 5' deep open porch is provided at the front of the building. The front area from the entrance to the garage is paved. The stairway is provided at the entrance. On entering we have the large dinning cum drawing hall with wide picture window. This plan has three spacious and large bedrooms with wide windows for better air circulation. A master bathroom is provided next to the garage and next to it kitchen is provided. Each units of the building such as bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen as well as garage internal door opening leads to the large dinning cum drawing hall which makes it easy to roam around in the house. 


Full Specification and Features  

Total Area              : 2520 sq. ft. (60'x42')

Built up Area          : 1872 sq. ft. (52'x36')

No. of  Bedroom     : 3

Bedroom 1              : 14'x16'
Bedroom 2              : 15'x19'
Bedroom 3              : 15'x15'

Bathroom                : 10'x8'

Kitchen                    : 10'x12'

Garage                     : 13'x16'

Outside Free Space

Front                        : 5'
Left                          : 3'
Right                        : 3'
Back                         : 3'

Open Front Porch     : 30'x5'

Have a look at the slideshow below to get the idea of the plan discussed above.







13 comments:

  1. In the next few year as we start our family I am planning to build a house and this article is a good post to start up my plan for my dream house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fancy! How amazing. We don't have anything like that over here. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay in a condo but I want my own house. The idea looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love design shows and real estate but i never know how to read plans lol...regardless this looks like an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We recently got married and my husband has already bought a plot in India to build the house, this is informative... I will share this with him, may be we get some more ideas about our dream house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design. Now I have ideas for my dream home. Hopefully I get to build it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like this would be a cute home. To be able to design your own home would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with the new modern housing plan. These houses are very popular in Bethesda, Maryland, and I always admire them as I drive by. -Tonya Morris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never ever let my wife see this software or I am in BIG trouble. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am planning to buy a house in the next few years and luckily, I stumbled upon this post. Modern house plans are something that I am looking for. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing us this guide. Very helpful for building our own home or buying a new unit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool way to mock up your dream home! I wonder if the tech is easy to use for those of us who are not as tech savvy.

    - Cassandra Rose

    ReplyDelete